- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
Kilnstone Property is excited to offer this stunning end of terrace 3-bed house. This property would be ideal for a family, or as a buy to let. It is beautifully presented throughout and offers spacious living areas.
The layout gives you the ideal space for friends and family to gather in, the open kitchen/diner area is great for entertaining, and the light floods in through the beautiful double doors that lead onto the east-facing garden. The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of units with integrated appliances, (washer-dryer, dishwasher and fridge freezer). The spacious lounge also offers large double doors leading onto the patio.
On the first floor, the master bedroom has an en-suite, another double bedroom, and a single bedroom. The family bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite.
This stunning end of terrace house is in the prestigious newly built estate of Kilnwood Vale.
This house is ideally located, in the middle of Horsham and Crawley. 10 minutes to Gatwick Airport and fantastic access to London Victoria and the M23. With lots of local countrysides, this is also a great area for those long walks and summer picnics. There are plenty of parks nearby also, such as Buchan Country Park, Tilgate Park, and Bewbush Water Gardens.
Crawley’s County Mall is a 5-minute drive away from one of the southeast’s leading shopping destinations, it has over 90 high street retail brands, a large food court and lots of parking. Crawley also boasts a multiplex cinema and a large modern leisure centre, K2 which has a 50-metre swimming pool.
The Hawth Theatre is one of the major theatres outside of London and is within a 10-minute drive.
Horsham town centre is also very popular and quaint, they also boast a leisure centre The Pavilions In The Park, which offers a great gym, swimming pool, and rope adventures!
Lounge 20′ x 10′ 2″
Kitchen/diner 17′ 10″ x 9′ 7″
Bedroom 1 12′ 8″ x 10′ 4″
Bedroom 2 10′ x 9′ 5″
Bedroom 3 9′ 11″ x 7′ 11″
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Kilnstone Property limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.