- 3 bedrooms
- -18 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
Guide price £280,000-£295,000
Front & Back Garden with Lawn
Kilnstone Property are excited to offer this beautifully presented spacious 3 bedroom family home. This property would be ideal for a family, or investors looking for a buy to let. The Kitchen/Diner is modern and airy, whilst the Living room allows a lot of light through the double doors leading out into to the garden. There is an additional room off the Lounge currently used as a gym, which could be made into a playroom or office.
This modern and spacious 3 bed family home, is ideally situated and close to local amenities.
This house is in the middle of Horsham and Crawley. With lots of local countryside this is a great area for those long walks and summer picnics. There are plenty of parks nearby, such as Buchan Country Park, Tilgate Park, and Balcombe Ouse Valley Viaduct.
Horsham town centre is a short drive, and very popular and quaint, they also boast a leisure centre The Pavilions In The Park, which offers a great gym, swimming pool, and rope adventures!
The Hawth Theatre is one of the major theatre outside of London and is within a 10-minute drive.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavor to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating traveling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Kilnstone Property limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.