- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- 883 sq. ft
- Private Balcony
- 1 allocated parking space
- 2 large double bedrooms
- Open living area
- Central Heating
- Integrated kitchen appliances
This ground-floor apartment is truly stunning and would be ideal for a first-time buyer, anyone looking to downsize, or a landlord looking for buy-to-let. It is beautifully presented, very contemporary, and not in need of any modernisation.
The layout gives you the ideal space for friends and family to gather in, the open kitchen/diner/living area is all open plan with plenty of light flooding in. The beautiful balcony is large enough to fit a small table and 2 chairs, to enjoy the sun out on. This apartment compromises of 2 large double bedrooms. Bedroom 1 has a modern en-suite and bedroom 2 is a lovely double-sized guest room.
With a large open plan Kitchen/Diner/Living space this apartment is large and airy, with a fantastic balcony coming off it for those summer days. The kitchen has integrated appliances (fridge, freezer, washing machine & dishwasher) with soft closing units and matching drawers, a gas hob with stainless steel splashback with an extractor fan above, and a fitted oven.
This stunning apartment is in the prestigious newly built estate of Kilnwood Vale, and this property was built in 2018.
This apartment is ideally located, in the middle of Horsham and Crawley. 10 minutes to Gatwick Airport and fantastic access to London Victoria and the M23. With lots of local countryside, this is also a great area for those long walks and summer picnics. There are plenty of parks nearby also, such as Buchan Country Park, Tilgate Park, and Bewbush Water Gardens.
Crawley’s County Mall is a 5-minute drive away with one of the southeast’s leading shopping destinations, it has over 90 high street retail brands, a large food court and lots of parking. Crawley also boasts a multiplex cinema and a large modern leisure centre, K2 which has a 50 metre swimming pool.
The Hawth Theatre is one of the major theatres outside of London and is within a 10-minute drive.
Horsham town centre is also very popular and quaint, they also boast a leisure centre The Pavilions In The Park, which offers a great gym, swimming pool, and rope adventures!
Lease: 125yrs from June 2018
Ground Rent: Approx. £250 pa
Service Charge: Approx. £1,100 pa
Managing Agent: Estates & Management ltd
Open planned Kitchen/Lounge/Diner
6.99m x 3.89m
3.9m x 3.02m
3.86m x 2.9m
One allocated parking space
- Money laundering regulations – Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Kilnstone Property has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Kilnstone Property has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.