If you are thinking about buying, selling, renting or letting a property, we want you to have full confidence in our ability to help you manage your move as safely and as quickly as possible right now .
Following the recent announcements by the government, we are working under strict COVID-19 guidelines. Here are a few notices and updates for you:
– We will continue to provide viewings and valuations to clients.
– Homeowners and renters will be able to move.
– Estate agents and removal firms can operate in England.
With regards to viewings and valuations, some of these may be virtual depending on circumstances, however we will still carry out physical appointments where possible.
– We are working behind a closed-door policy and visits should only be made by appointment.
– With regards to ongoing transactions, we are working with solicitors and conveyancers to facilitate moves. We would also advise you to contact – and get regular updates on your transaction – from your solicitor where possible.
– You can safely search for properties. We encourage buyers and renters to do their initial property searches online wherever possible. Initial viewings should also be done virtually (depending on circumstances), and in-person viewings will only take place when buyers are seriously considering buying a property.
Safety and reassurance is our number one priority right now. If you have any questions, we would be happy to answer them for you. For more information on how we can help you get moving, please call us on 01293 278312.